- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Spikes Today on Takeover Speculation
Cramer says the market has it wrong on United Rentals while Cypress Semiconductor is his favorite chip stock of 2015.
Today's rally stemmed from positive actions in Europe but many of the wrong stocks rallied on the news and will be heading lower very soon, Cramer warns.
Cramer thinks Southwest Airlines is a great stock but SeaDrill LImited has been a disaster.
Cramer said Netflix can thank binge buying for its stock surge while Amicus Therapeutics and TG Therapeutics are biotechs with plenty of potential.
Does a single stock have the power to move the markets? Apparently Netflix does, Cramer says.
Cramer says La Quinta has a lot going for it and Delta is benefiting from lower oil prices in various ways.
Cramer likes Morgan Stanley over Charles Schwab and Yahoo! over Alibaba.
Cramer puts the blame for today's morning market decline squarely on today's headlines, which had nothing good to say about anything.
Cramer favors ICICI Bank, can't endorse Ziopharm Oncology and has nothing good to say about Avon Products.
Cramer says he'd buy General Dynamics ahead of earnings and he's a big fan of Honeywell and Pepsico.