- As China Slows Down, the Philippines Moves to Grab Foreign Investment
- Why Obamacare Subsidies Should Be Struck Down by the Supreme Court
- MannKind's Afrezza Earns Lackluster Review from Independent Drug Arbiter
- Shale Oil Bust Enters Phase Two, Led by Hercules and SandRidge
- Comcast Wants Congress to Gut the New Net Neutrality Rules
Cramer prefers Verizon over America Movil and Merrimack Pharmaceuticals is a good stock to own.
Cramer says Ross Stores is a real bargain and Randgold is a best-in-class operator.
Cramer says the market likes just about everything it sees, which is great news since there's a lot to like.
Cramer said Acadia Pharmaceuticals is good but speculative and he's ringing the register on Aruba Networks.
Cramer wants to hear from Target's new CEO on earnings and says the lull in Popeyes Lousiana Kitchen's stock is a buying opportunity.
What doesn't kill this market makes it stronger, Cramer says. His game plan includes Netflix, Berkshire Hathaway and Costco, among others.
Cramer says 3M is a buy, buy, buy but Encana and GoPro are not for him.
Cramer says he's a fan of Monster Beverage and Ross Stores after reporting better-than-expected earnings and Clean Harbors' business remains on track as does Receptos' drug plans.
Cramer says just about everything he's seeing coming out of Europe and the U.S. is positive, and that makes him a happy camper.
Cramer likes Spansion and Taiwan Semiconductor but isn't crazy about Theravance and SanDisk.