- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Spikes Today on Takeover Speculation
Cramer prefers Garmin to Trimble Navigation and recommends Kohlberg Kravis Roberts and Blackstone Group.
Cramer says Boeing continues to benefit from low oil prices and everything Facebook touches turns to gold
Today was a terrific snap-back rally, a day when the bears retreated and calmer heads could take advantage of all the positives that go unappreciated on most days, Cramer says.
Cramer says M&T Bank is terrific and McDonald's is worth holding.
Cramer says Skyworks is on fire and Apple is the stock you own and don't trade.
Stocks have struggled to find their footing but Cramer is taking a longer-term view.
Cramer trusts First Horizon National over State Street and wonders if Achillion Pharmaceuticals is worth the speculation.
Cramer is a big fan of Kroger and Southwest Airlines and thinks Boeing shares are priced to buy.
Cramer says it's time to throw out the companies blaming the strong dollar for their problems and buy the winners at a great price.
Cramer loves Under Armour and TRW Automotive.