- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
Cramer's a fan of Dave & Buster's while he thinks Hain is king of the healthy food movement.
U.S. GDP grew by 3.9%, the fastest back-to-back quarters in over three years and proof the market's rally is backed by higher corporate profits and confident consumers, Cramer says.
Cramer wants you to stay out of Cliffs Natural and likes Kinder Morgan over Cenovus Energy.
Cramer thinks Cisco could be one of the surprise technology winners next year while Regeneron has the best pipeline in all biotech.
Money managers need investing ideas and Cramer has a boatload for them.
Cramer says Zoetis is leading the charge on animal health and he sees good things ahead for Exact Sciences.
Cramer can't recommend Dynavax Technologies but wants you to hold Noble Energy.
Cramer will be listening to conference calls next week but says a lot of the companies are better than their stocks.
Cramer tells how he came to make the markets his life and where he got his most valuable lessons about money and investing.
Even Cramer gets them wrong once in a while and he wants you to see, and avoid, the errors of his ways.