- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
If things are really so bad, then why are so many good things still happening? Cramer asked.
Cramer says MasterCard and Visa are heading higher but he's staying away from a 'controversial' Trinity Industries.
Cramer says it may soon be time to buy EOG Resources, he's a fan of Deckers and Zoes Kitchen continues to prosper.
Bottom fishing in this market has been a disaster, Cramer says.
Cramer says to wait until United Rentals goes below $100 to buy but he's not comfortable with Corrections Corp of America.
Cramer says Skechers continues to deliver on all of its promises, and lower gas prices are a big win for casual dining players like Fiesta.
There are still too many good things happening in the markets not to be a buyer into weakness, and the downsides can be managed, Cramer says.
But before you invest, pay off your debts and get health and disability insurance, Cramer advises.
Cramer wants no part of Advanced Micro Devices or Freeport-McMoRan but likes Alliant Techsystems and Enterprise Products Partners.
Cramer's a fan of Dave & Buster's while he thinks Hain is king of the healthy food movement.