- 4 Menu Items From the Past That McDonald's Should Bring Back
- 15 Cheap Cities Where You Don't Need a High Salary to Buy a House
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- U.S. Companies Find Cheap Labor -- and Growing Consumer Market -- in Philippines
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock Lower Today After Price Target Cut and Negative Analyst Note
Cramer says having an ultra-competitive coach is always desirable in sports, and it's no different with stocks.
Cramer's buying Schlumberger, is avoiding Marketo and can't figure out GoPro.
Cramer says Whole Foods is still a terrific growth story and Starbucks should be owned for the long term.
If you can't do your own homework, go buy an index fund, Cramer says, and don't blindly follow Warren Buffett.
Cramer prefers Costco over Five Below and Regeneron over Raptor Pharmaceuticals.
Cramer is a big fan of Waste Management and thinks Broadcom is poised to move higher.
Cyber security stocks are among those every portfolio should have, Cramer says.
Cramer says buy Priceline after it reports earnings but before the conference call, and Clorox is the winner in the consumer packaged-goods sector.
Cramer says Becton Dickinson is one of his favorites while he's a huge fan of Constellation Brands.
Cramer will be doing a lot of listening to what companies have to say about their business.