Cramer thinks Exact Sciences is a good stock but he's avoiding Synovus Financial.
It was Mardi Gras on Wall Street today after Monday's drop, which created a one-day sale on great stocks, Cramer says.
Isis Pharmaceuticals is one of Cramer's favorites and he's bullish on Baidu.
Cramer would rather buy Talisman Energy than sell it and he feels good about Drew Industries.
Ukraine is just another in a long list of foreign crises that have the markets operating on emotion instead of logic, Cramer says.
Disney is a media powerhouse and PPG still delivers, Cramer says.
Cramer doesn't like Transocean or SeaChange International but he loves Lowe's and HollyFrontier.
Cramer expects 75% of the markets will be controlled by Friday's jobs report, leaving only 25% of the market action riding on actual stocks.
Cramer says Starwoods Hotel is hot and Workday is becoming a leader in the cloud.
Cramer likes Cemex and Precision Castparts and thinks Illumina can go higher.