- Using Tesla Math, GM’s Buick Unit Should Be Worth $1.1 Trillion
- No, Tesla Does Not Outsell the Mercedes S-Class in the U.S. or Globally
- The 10 Most 'Socialist' States in America
- TheStreet Seeks Retraction From Washington Post on Steven Pearlstein Column
- Will Bendgate Have Any Long-Term Effect on Apple's iPhone 6 Plus Legacy?
Cramer sees Yelp and Kraft Foods going higher but not Chart Industries.
Blackhawk Network Holdings is a buy thanks to the popularity of pre-paid cards while Paychex profits as hiring continues, Cramer says.
Investors always need to be prepared for when common sense returns to the market, Cramer says.
Cramer says MarkWest Energy Partners is a terrific growth story while he has nothing but good things to say about Allergan, Apple and AutoZone.
Cramer is taking a wait-and-see attitude on Core Labs, HollyFrontier and Dean Foods and prefers Hain Celestial and WhiteWave over SunOpta.
You have to be ready to seize the opportunities that are being created by a declining market, Cramer advises.
Cramer says Medivation is for real, he is sticking with Exact Sciences but General Electric is hard to own.
Emerge Energy Services is how you play the bull market in fracking sand, Cramer says, while Mobileye is his favorite IPO of the year.
But as far as Cramer's concerned, it's still business as usual.
Cramer says Staples needs to buy Office Depot and he'd buy Alibaba if it comes down to the low $80s.