- As China Slows Down, the Philippines Moves to Grab Foreign Investment
- 15 Cheap Cities Where You Don't Need a High Salary to Buy a House
- MannKind's Afrezza Earns Lackluster Review from Independent Drug Arbiter
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- Mass Demonstration To Declare: Netanyahu Doesn't Speak On Behalf Of World Jewry
Cramer says Salesforce is in the sweet spot of enterprise software while Lowe's should be bought on any weakness.
Investors have collectively decided that they're OK with a little more risk, Cramer says.
Cramer says hold on to Informatica and take WhiteWave Foods or Hain Celestial Group over Boulder Brands.
Domino's is a cheap stock that generates a lot of cash while Fiesta Restaurant Group has a measured approach to growth, Cramer says.
Even when they don't, stocks are still going higher, Cramer says.
Cramer isn't excited by Yahoo!, would buy more Xcel Energy and likes Cisco over Arris Group.
Cramer says Dow Chemical has become a cash machine while Valeant Pharmaceuticals' growth is mesmerizing.
Despite the many strides the market has made since 2000, critics are once again calling the Nasdaq overvalued and in 'bubble' territory. Cramer details why they're wrong.
Cramer says Estee Lauder is a beautiful stock and Twitter still holds tremendous value.
Cramer says Facebook is not expensive, Watsco is a winner and take Regeneron over Compugen.