- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
Restoration Hardware is an innovative company and Dominion Resources is the best utility in the country, Cramer says.
The bears may have won the day but there's still hope, Cramer says.
Cramer will take Taser over Sturm Ruger and says wait on Ambarella and Marathon Petroleum.
Honeywell is one of Cramer's favorites while Alcoa is re-inventing itself and TriNet is a winner.
If things are really so bad, then why are so many good things still happening? Cramer asked.
Cramer says MasterCard and Visa are heading higher but he's staying away from a 'controversial' Trinity Industries.
Cramer says it may soon be time to buy EOG Resources, he's a fan of Deckers and Zoes Kitchen continues to prosper.
Bottom fishing in this market has been a disaster, Cramer says.
Cramer says to wait until United Rentals goes below $100 to buy but he's not comfortable with Corrections Corp of America.
Cramer says Skechers continues to deliver on all of its promises, and lower gas prices are a big win for casual dining players like Fiesta.