- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Spikes Today on Takeover Speculation
Cramer loves Under Armour and TRW Automotive.
Cramer is impressed by the popularity of BioMarin's secondary offering and says investors should start buying shares of Hershey and Kimberly-Clark.
Cramer lists eight positive things to look for at home and abroad.
Cramer likes BioMarin over Juno Therapeutics, Cypress Semiconductor over Micron Technology and Take-Two Interactive over Zynga.
Cramer says Avnet is doing all the right things and First Horizon National is a terrific regional bank.
It's earnings, earnings and more earnings for Cramer next week.
Cramer prefers Constellation Brands over Anheuser-Busch, says Blackstone is the only private equity company worth recommending and thinks Flextronics should be higher.
Cramer says the market has it wrong on United Rentals while Cypress Semiconductor is his favorite chip stock of 2015.
Today's rally stemmed from positive actions in Europe but many of the wrong stocks rallied on the news and will be heading lower very soon, Cramer warns.
Cramer thinks Southwest Airlines is a great stock but SeaDrill LImited has been a disaster.