- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
Here's another peek into Cramer's playbook for successful investing.
Cramer says Navigator Holdings as been wrongly punished as an energy stock while ViaSat has compelling technology.
Cramer says buy GW Pharmaceuticals for the long term but avoid Arlington Asset Management and Prospect Capital.
Kimberly-Clark, Walgreen and Starbucks are among Cramer's winners on today's GDP number.
Cramer says hold on to Integrys Energy, take Royal Dutch Shell over YPF and JDS Uniphase goes as high as $17 a share.
Henry Schein is a dental supply stock at the top of Cramer's list while Cypress Semiconductor's merger with Spansion could yield even more upside.
Time to take profits in the group or wait on the sidelines until the carnage subsides, Cramer advises.
Cramer likes Kinder Morgan over Atlas Pipeline Partners, would buy Diebold and thinks Henry Schein is going higher.
Cramer says Red Hat delivers for shareholders while improving employment is making things rosy at Paychex.
Cramer will be watching for existing home sales data, Walgreen's earnings and Santa's sleigh.