- Using Tesla Math, GM’s Buick Unit Should Be Worth $1.1 Trillion
- No, Tesla Does Not Outsell the Mercedes S-Class in the U.S. or Globally
- The 10 Most 'Socialist' States in America
- Will Bendgate Have Any Long-Term Effect on Apple's iPhone 6 Plus Legacy?
- How Will SolarCity (SCTY) Stock Be Affected By The Pricing of Its Convertible Senior Notes?
Cramer says Kroger is still a buy and he's a big fan of Marketo.
Cramer is no fan of Annaly Capital but does like Opko Health and Dow Chemical.
Lighten up on your holdings the next time the market soars so you can buy them back at lower prices during the next inevitable selloff, Cramer advises.
Cramer likes Walgreens for the long term, thinks Finish Line will bounce back and is still a fan of Alliance Data Systems.
Cramer prefers Take-Two Interactive over Glu Mobile and is cooling on refiners including Marathon Oil.
Cramer will be looking for more opportunities, especially ones made better by any additional volatility.
Knowing when to buy and sell is one of the most important, and most frustrating, parts of managing your own money, Cramer said.
Cramer sees Yelp and Kraft Foods going higher but not Chart Industries.
Blackhawk Network Holdings is a buy thanks to the popularity of pre-paid cards while Paychex profits as hiring continues, Cramer says.
Investors always need to be prepared for when common sense returns to the market, Cramer says.