- Using Tesla Math, GM’s Buick Unit Should Be Worth $1.1 Trillion
- No, Tesla Does Not Outsell the Mercedes S-Class in the U.S. or Globally
- GM's Triple Assault on Tesla -- Including a Range-Topping Cadillac Plug-In
- The 10 Most 'Socialist' States in America
- TheStreet Seeks Retraction From Washington Post on Steven Pearlstein Column
Cramer prefers Take-Two Interactive over Glu Mobile and is cooling on refiners including Marathon Oil.
Cramer will be looking for more opportunities, especially ones made better by any additional volatility.
Knowing when to buy and sell is one of the most important, and most frustrating, parts of managing your own money, Cramer said.
Cramer sees Yelp and Kraft Foods going higher but not Chart Industries.
Blackhawk Network Holdings is a buy thanks to the popularity of pre-paid cards while Paychex profits as hiring continues, Cramer says.
Investors always need to be prepared for when common sense returns to the market, Cramer says.
Cramer says MarkWest Energy Partners is a terrific growth story while he has nothing but good things to say about Allergan, Apple and AutoZone.
Cramer is taking a wait-and-see attitude on Core Labs, HollyFrontier and Dean Foods and prefers Hain Celestial and WhiteWave over SunOpta.
You have to be ready to seize the opportunities that are being created by a declining market, Cramer advises.
Cramer says Medivation is for real, he is sticking with Exact Sciences but General Electric is hard to own.