- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Spikes Today on Takeover Speculation
Stocks have struggled to find their footing but Cramer is taking a longer-term view.
Cramer trusts First Horizon National over State Street and wonders if Achillion Pharmaceuticals is worth the speculation.
Cramer is a big fan of Kroger and Southwest Airlines and thinks Boeing shares are priced to buy.
Cramer says it's time to throw out the companies blaming the strong dollar for their problems and buy the winners at a great price.
Cramer loves Under Armour and TRW Automotive.
Cramer is impressed by the popularity of BioMarin's secondary offering and says investors should start buying shares of Hershey and Kimberly-Clark.
Cramer lists eight positive things to look for at home and abroad.
Cramer likes BioMarin over Juno Therapeutics, Cypress Semiconductor over Micron Technology and Take-Two Interactive over Zynga.
Cramer says Avnet is doing all the right things and First Horizon National is a terrific regional bank.
It's earnings, earnings and more earnings for Cramer next week.