- Using Tesla Math, GM’s Buick Unit Should Be Worth $1.1 Trillion
- No, Tesla Does Not Outsell the Mercedes S-Class in the U.S. or Globally
- GM's Triple Assault on Tesla -- Including a Range-Topping Cadillac Plug-In
- The 10 Most 'Socialist' States in America
- TheStreet Seeks Retraction From Washington Post on Steven Pearlstein Column
Cramer is a big fan of Zillow, especially after it bought Trulia, and Enbridge is a great way to get in on the U.S. oil and gas revolution.
Cramer likes Salix Pharmaceuticals but would like Lazard better at a 3% yield.
While the markets may still have further to fall, investors need to be ready with their shopping list of stocks to buy when the bottom finally comes, Cramer says.
Cramer says Royal Caribbean is his favorite cruise line and he couldn't be happier eBay is unlocking value by splitting off PayPal.
Cramer thinks there are better oil stocks for investment than Exxon Mobil but Chevron isn't one of them.
Shares of those companies that benefit from lower commodity prices such as restaurants, retail and apparel can still head higher.
Cramer says Kroger is still a buy and he's a big fan of Marketo.
Cramer is no fan of Annaly Capital but does like Opko Health and Dow Chemical.
Lighten up on your holdings the next time the market soars so you can buy them back at lower prices during the next inevitable selloff, Cramer advises.
Cramer likes Walgreens for the long term, thinks Finish Line will bounce back and is still a fan of Alliance Data Systems.