- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
Most global bond managers have outdone the benchmarks.
GMO founder Jeremy Grantham worries that stocks are too expensive.
Rising interest rates have created headwinds.
By avoiding troubled companies, most active funds have topped the benchmark.
DFA's returns have shined because of a tilt to small stocks.
Investors are embracing the expanding Internet sector in China.
Unable to find bargains, some mutual fund managers are choosing to hold cash.
Active managers have an advantage in unloved markets.
Betting on macro trends, two veteran managers have delivered winning returns.
First Eagle funds tend to lag in bull markets and excel in downturns.