- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
Here are great notebook, touchscreen and 'two-in-one' buys ranging in price from less than $200 to $2,000.
Stumped on what to give as a holiday gift? Check out these 10 best tablets to give -- or get -- this holiday season.
This year's top gift ideas include extended smartphone batteries, smartwatches and fitness bands and 3D printers.
The best top-of-the-line, high-tech models as well as a new, sub-$100 bargain device.
This smartphone's unusual size and shape might present users with portability and usage problems.
And not just with young kids and teens. It turns out they're also big with the young at heart.
IDC predicts Google's platform will control 80% of the market, while Windows Phones' share will double.
The 2014 version of the Asus EeePC delivers great performance and battery life at an amazingly low price.
We tested one such device and found it offers a terrific amount of computing value.
An extra 160 pixels make this "phablet" a contender for the "Best of 2014" title.