- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
The ever-popular gift card makes shopping easy, but be wary of a few disadvantages.
Halting contributions to your 401(k) plan in tough times can add up to tens of thousands of dollars when you retire.
To keep spending under control this holiday shopping season, consider these five steps.
Your credit report probably contains mistakes, which can be as detrimental as fraud.
If you have the money and access to credit, it's a buyer's market in the car industry.
Despite the mortgage crisis, it's a great time to find a home.
This winter, head south for a vacation of snorkeling or diving off these still-clean islands.
Keeping your financial house in order is even more important if you've recently lost your job.
When it comes time to refinance, consider costs, not just potentially lower rates, in your decision.
Your home equity line of credit may be frozen if the value of your house has fallen.