- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- The Least Educated States in America
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Stock Declines Ahead of Upcoming Earnings Release
The Fed's cuts could exacerbate inflation concerns.
Key economic indicators are weakening in Europe's largest economy.
There are a variety of factors building that will put heavy pressure on Japanese stocks.
Investors are piling into small- and mid-cap stocks, but they seem to be repeating some recent mistakes.
Despite some positives for the sector, I see more downside ahead.
The country is going through political and economic turmoil.
The recent rally smacks of short-covering, and I believe the downtrend is still intact.
Use the coming dead-cat bounce in world share prices to head for the exits.
Wait for a better entry point, or even consider taking profits here.
Gains in the tobacco sector may go up in smoke as new taxes and old legal battles loom.