- Audi A3 Diesel Could Be Ultimate Road-Trip Champion at 63 MPG
- 18 Gas-Guzzling SUVs That Will Cost You a Fortune to Drive
- Marvel Superhero Battle Pits Disney Against Fox and Sony
- Biotech Stock Mailbag: Small-Cap Rebound, Avanir, Ohr, CytoSorbents
- Delta to Wall Street: Don't Tell Us How to Run Our Airline
Government agencies dole out money for energy-efficiency appliances and homes. Here's where to find the information.
Not all compact fluorescent bulbs are created equal when it comes to energy efficiency and safety.
Here's what I kept, what I tossed and what I'm still not sure about from my toddler's play things.
New toy safety legislation won't go into effect till after the holidays. Here are some tips on avoiding dangerous toys that may be lurking on the shelves.
What makes the most ecological and economic sense when shopping, shipping or schlepping?
The brick-sized boxes are a better alternative to plastic and glass bottles, but how do they rate in price compared to a thermos?
Protecting yourself from environmental ills by protesting only through shopping rather than voicing concerns offers no long-term remedies.
The great green generation is misinformed and naive when it comes to company policies.
On America Recycles Day, groups around the country show you how to offload items you can't put in the recycling bin.
Disposable batteries cost billions a year and pollute the environment, so plug in or buy rechargeables.