- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Vietnam Is Becoming the 'New China' With Foreign Manufacturers
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
Here's a look at the legality of employers conducting drug tests on prospective and current employees.
Several legal topics including landlord/tenant, fixtures, legal rights to chattel and small claims court are addressed.
When do holiday displays become an impermissible 'establishment' of religion?
Examine the Establishment Clause, originally intended to prevent Congress from preferring a single religion, among other things.
Find out what you need to know about the Fifth Amendment's privilege against self-incrimination.
If a witness is presumed hostile, or declared hostile by the judge, it changes a few things.
It prohibits the government from increasing punishment for past crimes, not decreasing it.
Do merchants have an obligation to accept cash payments?
Delivery of documents under the law can be either actual or constructive.
Is there a Constitutional right to privacy? That depends on which law maker you ask.