- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
The Internet giant may be the desktop leader, but to win the mobile war, it has to make an offer Verizon can't refuse.
The stock fell sharply after its forecasts for the fourth quarter and year failed to meet analysts' expectations.
The stock's three-year low may mark a good entry to wait out the market's malaise.
Shares of the company are slipping after Goldman Sachs lowered the target price for the stock.
The stock tumbles after Microsoft's CEO says no merger is coming.
The company's plans to cut costs didn't impress the Street as its shares continued to slide.
Yahoo! shareholders seem to realize another offer might be on its way.
The shares move higher as traders bet on Microsoft coming back to the buyout table.