- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
The online retailer's wide range in its guidance has analysts wondering how it will fare during the holiday season.
The stock falls nearly 14% on the Internet retailer's caution.
The telecom's earnings were hurt by high upfront costs of its hot-selling iPhone 3Gs.
The company gets cautious for the fourth quarter.
The company faces pressures to shake up its business operations to bolster its sagging stock.
Analysts are mixed in their opinions of the online retailer's performance for the third quarter.
With revenue flat, management gets out the hatchet.
The Internet giant plans to eliminate at least 1,500 positions as part of a plan to reduce costs.
The stock plunged after it reported disappointing preliminary results for its first fiscal quarter.