- As China Slows Down, the Philippines Moves to Grab Foreign Investment
- Why Obamacare Subsidies Should Be Struck Down by the Supreme Court
- MannKind's Afrezza Earns Lackluster Review from Independent Drug Arbiter
- Shale Oil Bust Enters Phase Two, Led by Hercules and SandRidge
- Comcast Wants Congress to Gut the New Net Neutrality Rules
The online retailer's wide range in its guidance has analysts wondering how it will fare during the holiday season.
The stock falls nearly 14% on the Internet retailer's caution.
The telecom's earnings were hurt by high upfront costs of its hot-selling iPhone 3Gs.
The company gets cautious for the fourth quarter.
The company faces pressures to shake up its business operations to bolster its sagging stock.
Analysts are mixed in their opinions of the online retailer's performance for the third quarter.
With revenue flat, management gets out the hatchet.
The Internet giant plans to eliminate at least 1,500 positions as part of a plan to reduce costs.
The stock plunged after it reported disappointing preliminary results for its first fiscal quarter.