- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
The online retailer's wide range in its guidance has analysts wondering how it will fare during the holiday season.
The stock falls nearly 14% on the Internet retailer's caution.
The telecom's earnings were hurt by high upfront costs of its hot-selling iPhone 3Gs.
The company gets cautious for the fourth quarter.
The company faces pressures to shake up its business operations to bolster its sagging stock.
Analysts are mixed in their opinions of the online retailer's performance for the third quarter.
With revenue flat, management gets out the hatchet.
The Internet giant plans to eliminate at least 1,500 positions as part of a plan to reduce costs.
The stock plunged after it reported disappointing preliminary results for its first fiscal quarter.