- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
- BlackBerry Classic Review: A Bold Update for CrackBerry Fans
A weekly roundup of the news in the cannabis industry.
A video by TheStreet earlier this week covering Vapor Group's private placement triggered a public response from the company and an angry Twitter campaign defending Vapor Group.
GW Pharmaceuticals hasn't pursued the autism patient population with its cannabis drugs, but impatient parents may not want to wait.
Several California towns are pushing to ban the cultivation of outdoor marijuana.
TheStreet digs deep to find out how many jobs the marijuana industry created.
Attorney General Eric Holder told Congress he has no plans to ask for marijuana to be removed as a schedule one controlled substance.
CBS Outdoors had second thoughts about running a marijuana ad for Weedmaps. Neutron Media approved the ad, but CBS lawyers wanted to review it.
Marijuana prohibition is eerily similar to the alcohol prohibition of the 1920's -- proving history comes close to repeating itself.
Small business owners in the marijuana field are finding that there is little security when your product is federally illegal.
Sean Green (his real name) receives the first recreational marijuana producer license in the state of Washington.