- Vietnam Is Becoming the 'New China' With Foreign Manufacturers
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Stocks Close Out January With a Loss as Volatility Becomes the Norm
Stocks pare early losses with some help from Warren Buffett's latest move but the major averages close mixed.
The major averages close in positive territory despite technical resistance levels and strength in the dollar. Gregg Greenberg reviews the action in The Real Story.
The Dow gives up almost 250 points as the dollar strengthens and rally sustainability fears take over.
Stocks soar as the gross domestic product rises at an annualized rate of 3.5% in the third quarter and continuing jobless claims fall. Gregg Greenberg recaps the action in The Real Story video (above).
Stocks fall sharply at technical levels. The dollar strengthens, and new-home sales and mortgage volume drop. Gregg Greenberg reviews the day in The Real Story.
Stocks close mixed after disappointing consumer data but an improvement in home prices. Gregg Greenberg recaps the day in The Real Story.
Stocks sell off Monday while the dollar strengthens vs. the euro; three banks are downgraded. Gregg Greenberg reviews the day in The Real Story.
Stocks lose ground as earnings from Microsoft and Amazon aren't enough to prop up the major indices.
All three major averages advance after earnings, economic data and executive compensation developments.
Stocks reverse course Wednesday as Wall Street reacts to talk of pay cuts coming at bailed-out companies and a downgrade of Wells Fargo.