- Vietnam Is Becoming the 'New China' With Foreign Manufacturers
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Stocks Close Out January With a Loss as Volatility Becomes the Norm
Stocks edge lower Tuesday despite a handful of better than expected earnings, as economic data mostly disappointed. Gregg Greenberg reviews the day in The Real Story.
The Dow fell below the psychologically important 10,000 level Friday, but stocks made gains over the earnings-heavy week. Alix Steel has The Real Story.
Trading was halted Friday afternoon on the Philadelphia Stock Exchange, after a trading platform stopped functioning.
The major indices eke out a higher close ahead of tech earnings, after light profit taking earlier in the day.
The Dow recaptures 10,000 as stocks rally on better-than-expected earnings from JPMorgan Chase and Intel.
The major averages pared losses before CSX and Intel reported promising earnings after the close.
Commodities make headway, but stocks stutter as Wall Street prepares for the first heavy week of third-quarter earnings.
Stocks trade higher on Friday extending gains of more than 4% for the week, with the Dow closing at a new 52-week high.
Wall Street gets a boost as initial jobless claims fall and after Alcoa posts a surprise third-quarter profit.
The major averages closed mixed as Wall Street prepares for earnings season.