- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Spikes Today on Takeover Speculation
Regional Banks bounced back on Friday, ending a rough week for the banking sector in the wake of the Federal Reserve's stress tests.
With its capital plans rejected twice in three years, it's time for Citi to radically simplify its operations, according to Societe Generale.
Large-cap bank stocks were weak on the first day of trading after the Federal Reserve completed the second round of its annual stress tests.
Here are some winners and losers from the Federal Reserve's review of large banks' plans to deploy excess capital.
Citigroup and analysts are quite surprised with the Fed's rejection of the bank's 2014 capital plan.
The second part of the Federal Reserve's annual bank stress-test processes with only 25 of 30 banks having their capital plans approved by the regulator.
A new report on payday lending points to the way to greater regulation for non-bank lenders this year, but there could also be a new player in the market.
Bank stocks were mixed on Tuesday as investors waited for the Fed to announce on Wednesday results of its capital plan reviews for large banks.
Despite cutting his buyback and EPS estimates for Bank of America, Citigroup Analyst Keith Horowitz still recommends buying the shares.
Discover shines in many ways, including a relatively low valuation, a high ROE and a significant reduction in share count from buybacks.