- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
Through two trading sessions this week, the Dow is down less than a point.
The most important story in the world today, or close to it, is Apple. Any questions?
The Dow finally went positive for the year.
General Motors will be replaced in the Dow by Cisco Systems. Travelers will take the place of Citigroup.
GM was the Dow's worst performer on a percentage basis, down 20% on the day.
Also, don't ever doubt the importance and influence of the U.S. consumer.
Not all is well. In fact, everything is horrible. Couldn't be worse. Wait a second -- is it really that bad?
Bank of America had the best percentage gain on the Dow Monday.
The Dow falls 62.68 points, or 0.8%, to 8268.64 Friday.
Despite a number of negatives, the Dow is up anyway.