- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Spikes Today on Takeover Speculation
Through two trading sessions this week, the Dow is down less than a point.
The most important story in the world today, or close to it, is Apple. Any questions?
The Dow finally went positive for the year.
General Motors will be replaced in the Dow by Cisco Systems. Travelers will take the place of Citigroup.
GM was the Dow's worst performer on a percentage basis, down 20% on the day.
Also, don't ever doubt the importance and influence of the U.S. consumer.
Not all is well. In fact, everything is horrible. Couldn't be worse. Wait a second -- is it really that bad?
Bank of America had the best percentage gain on the Dow Monday.
The Dow falls 62.68 points, or 0.8%, to 8268.64 Friday.
Despite a number of negatives, the Dow is up anyway.