- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Spikes Today on Takeover Speculation
The company's best performers last month invested in emerging markets, China and South Korea.
A broad base of ETFs produces gains, though there is no clear trend, suggesting volatility and risk.
Investors are driving up the prices of some high-yield bond ETFs, raising questions about the trading strategy.
These short, or inverse, funds have posted impresive monthly, quarterly and year-to-date returns.
Only two of the month's 10 top-rated funds posted positive returns in November.
As the financial crisis stretches on, longer-dated debt and municipals benefit from a flight to safety.
With government bond yields near zero, these muni closed-end funds offer outperformance and safety.
The top-performing hybrid funds for November show that this tough market has overturned the old rules of diversification.
NSTAR produces electricity -- and impressive performance during economic recessions.
Energy and telecommunications funds from Vanguard got a reprieve last month.