- 4 Menu Items From the Past That McDonald's Should Bring Back
- 15 Cheap Cities Where You Don't Need a High Salary to Buy a House
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- U.S. Companies Find Cheap Labor -- and Growing Consumer Market -- in Philippines
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock Lower Today After Price Target Cut and Negative Analyst Note
But some upside near-term technical momentum still suggests that a bottom is in place.
The demise of the bull market in grains is one more domino in the commodity market sector to fall.
The downside price target for crude is $85.00. But watch developments in Greece.
The downside target for bears is now $85 a barrel, or below.
The oil cartel's most recent meeting reveals a fissure that could herald its demise.
Weak economic data will likely limit crude's upside, but fresh geopolitical strife should keep a floor under price.
The technical improvements in crude oil and precious metals suggest more upside for the raw commodity sector.
Oil, gold and silver have paused and are getting ready to break out again -- in either direction.
Recent price action in silver and crude oil could be ominous for entire raw commodity sector.
Commodity markets saw strong selling on Thursday, but bargain-hunters stepped in to buy the dips on Friday.