- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
But some upside near-term technical momentum still suggests that a bottom is in place.
The demise of the bull market in grains is one more domino in the commodity market sector to fall.
The downside price target for crude is $85.00. But watch developments in Greece.
The downside target for bears is now $85 a barrel, or below.
The oil cartel's most recent meeting reveals a fissure that could herald its demise.
Weak economic data will likely limit crude's upside, but fresh geopolitical strife should keep a floor under price.
The technical improvements in crude oil and precious metals suggest more upside for the raw commodity sector.
Oil, gold and silver have paused and are getting ready to break out again -- in either direction.
Recent price action in silver and crude oil could be ominous for entire raw commodity sector.
Commodity markets saw strong selling on Thursday, but bargain-hunters stepped in to buy the dips on Friday.