- Fiat Chrysler CEO Marchionne Possibly on Prowl for a Deal With GM
- NBC Waiting for Brian Williams Apology as Firing Remains Possible
- It's Time for the Eurozone to Let Greece and Tsipras Go
- 'Star Wars' Crushes 'Batman v. Superman' -- and It's Not Even Close
- $15 Minimum Wage Protests Could Spell Major Problem for Retailers
As the current market crisis fades, stocks could continue to rally on a multimonth or even multiyear basis.
Shares of this apparel name are trading higher after it reports numbers that beat consensus estimates.
Several model portfolio stocks are seeing positive action, one of which offered good news at its analyst day.
Trimming shares of this alternative energy name, which has seen a huge run over the past two months.
Stocks ended the holiday-shortened week on a high note, and we found an opportunity to add shares to one name Thursday.
Taking advantage of the action in this e-commerce name to build up our position.
Lowered estimates by analysts should help keep expectations for this name modest over the next year.
While neither deal is very big, the news is positive for both of these model portfolio holdings.