- As China Slows Down, the Philippines Moves to Grab Foreign Investment
- Why Obamacare Subsidies Should Be Struck Down by the Supreme Court
- MannKind's Afrezza Earns Lackluster Review from Independent Drug Arbiter
- Shale Oil Bust Enters Phase Two, Led by Hercules and SandRidge
- Comcast Wants Congress to Gut the New Net Neutrality Rules
It sits near a 52-week high as investors gain faith in a turnaround.
The company cites its ongoing options probe.
The company cites its ongoing stock options investigation.
The stock climbs more than 20% after narrowing its loss.
The streaming media device will now come out in mid-March.
The chipmaker also says it will miss its 10-K filing deadline because of its options investigation.
The company has seen the ups and downs of CEO Steve Jobs' stardom.
The business software maker offers partial earnings because of its stock-option investigion.