- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
The consumer is still alive and spending.
Thursday's retail sales reports should show gains, but they won't be exceptional.
Shares have further to fall after the retailer's rare misstep.
Ignore the stock's jump; a turnaround is still far off.
Though earnings were strong, the retailer's weak traffic could signal tough times ahead.
Once again, forecasts of the consumer's demise have been proved wrong.
The retailer offsets a comps drop by cutting costs, but trouble looms if demand keeps waning.
The retailer soothes fears with impressive sales and margins.