- Vietnam Is Becoming the 'New China' With Foreign Manufacturers
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Stocks Close Out January With a Loss as Volatility Becomes the Norm
Nordstrom reported same-store sales yesterday that were good, but not as great as you may think.
Changing of the guard usually makes for problematic reporting, as shown in coverage on Barclays.
The media likes to declare winners and losers, but we all knew this was headed to Round 2.
The stock is up and the headlines seem to argue about the reason.
The headlines say nothing about the challenges still facing Microsoft.
At this point, an upcoming smartphone announcement by the company is pure speculation.
The company is far from a comeback and shares dropped on earnings. You wouldn't know it from the headlines.
The media is split on the meaning of Tuesday's awful earnings report.
Depressing results for the quarter are topped off with the promise of a share buyback.
The company's CEO announcement causes the media's to take its eye off the ball.