- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
- BlackBerry Classic Review: A Bold Update for CrackBerry Fans
Light, sweet crude was dropping $2.64 to $58.41 a barrel.
Light, sweet crude climbs by 52 cents to settle at $61.05 a barrel.
Light, sweet crude for February delivery rises 19 cents to $60.53 a barrel.
Warm weather and high supply levels send heating oil and natural gas to new monthly lows.
Crude hits a two-week low near $61 a barrel.
After a volatile week, speculators are loath to make big bets ahead of a holiday weekend.
Crude is sinking more than $1 to fall below $63 a barrel.
Oil rises to a 14-week high as crude stockpiles fall.
Oil rebounds from early dip amid concern about inventories as Houston's port remains fogbound.
Oil futures edge lower, but bombings in Nigeria minimize the decline.