- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
The Financial Times wrongly blames exchange-traded funds for the decline in emerging-market prices.
Time to think correctly about ETFs: Learn about the sector, then decide on the best ETF.
But where there are emotional declines, there is also opportunity.
Fund provider Direxion's product is aimed for long-term investors.
The resignation of Pimco's CEO overshadowed the launch of an ETF.
The thinking is old school, with heavy exposure to China and to the financial sector.
After successfully debuting a foreign fund last year, Vident launches its first domestic ETF.
Smaller fund companies success hinders on communication with fund holders.
A new fund tracks companies with true staying power.
The strategy combines dividends with portfolio hedging in an actively managed ETF.