- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
Sandy Brown sits down with Kristin Bentz to discuss Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister, Ralph Lauren and Crocs.
Kristin Bentz talks her best retail picks of the season.
The market was stronger again Friday and the Dow reached another benchmark as traders cheered flat inflation data.
The U.S. market seemed headed for a slightly higher open Friday as traders awaited a new round of economic data.
Stock futures were subdued Thursday as investors bided their time ahead of the government jobs report that's only a day away.
Stocks looked to be gaining strength heading into Thursday.
The major indices ended the shortened trading session down on Friday.
Stocks were down Friday during a shortened trading session.
Stocks seemed headed for a lower open Friday as traders eyed a steep decline in the U.S. dollar overnight.
Stocks were up Wednesday morning ahead of the Thanksgiving holiday.