- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
- BlackBerry Classic Review: A Bold Update for CrackBerry Fans
Here's one strategy that could protect against a modest pullback.
Guidant and Google are among the most active options.
Applied Signal Technology shares surge after the company's earnings top expectations.
Tibco Software, Research In Motion and Red Hat post better-than-expected results.
Retailer Christopher & Banks posts better-than-expected results, and sees margin improvement for the holidays.
Pfizer and Sirius are also actively traded.