- 4 Menu Items From the Past That McDonald's Should Bring Back
- Wal-Mart's Big Pay Hike Is Really Bad News for These 3 Struggling Retailers
- U.S. Companies Find Cheap Labor -- and Growing Consumer Market -- in Philippines
- 15 Cheap Cities Where You Don't Need a High Salary to Buy a House
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
The Dow Utility Average outperformed the five major averages in 2014, but the dynamics changed quickly In February as Treasury yields began to rise.
The PHLX Semiconductor Index, also know as the SOX, provided market leadership last year, but so far in 2015 leadership is lacking.
Shares had a great 2014 but have stalled so far this year.
Tesla, which reports after the close Wednesday, is down year to date, while the other momentum stocks are back to market leadership.
The housing sector is outperforming the S&P 500, including five companies that provide flooring, air conditioning and building materials.
CVS has been on a long-term upswing, while Walgreens has flattened since a run last year. What does that say about the stocks now?
Shares of Pepsico have been outperforming those of Coca Cola, but both may end the week with negative weekly charts.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P 500 and Dow transports make a strong recovery after flashing bearish signals on Groundhog Day.
Oil prices may have hit a bottom. These four stocks already have.
The Affordable Care Act provided financial gains for the six stocks profiled here, as open enrollment ends Feb. 15.