- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
Oracle shares have been in a long-term uptrend since 2002 but appear to be stalling shy of their September 2000 technology bubble high of $46.46.
Must-see charts for FedEx show better-than-expected earnings and holiday deliveries may be priced into an overbought stock.
See what's on the menu for the company's shares.
Holiday shoppers swipe their credit cards though omnipresent VeriFone devices. Here’s how to trade the stock.
Dow Utilities is the only average to reach a new high this week, while the Nasdaq and Dow Transports peaked on Nov. 28.
The shares are close to their all-time high.
The PHLX Semiconductor Index, also know as the SOX, has been extremely volatile this year and here’s how to trade the seven components that have outperformed.
Lower gold prices pushed gold stocks lower, giving investors the opportunity to pan for shares that remain too cheap to ignore.
Costco has been a momentum stock since September 2010, but now the stock has become extremely overbought technically before its earnings report.
Home price rises are decelerating, consumer confidence is slowing, and new home sales are below expectations, creating headwinds for homebuilders Toll Brothers and Hovnanian.