- Does Tiger Woods' Latest Disgrace Mark a New Low for the Golf Business?
- Delta CEO, Backing Obama, Declares 'We Are a Nation of Immigrants'
- The Least Educated States in America
- Galena, Shunned by Wall Street, Forced to Seek Pricey Vulture Financing
- Black Friday Scorecard: Kmart Gets a 'C' for Light Crowds, Unsold Inventory
Good news should support a rebound in this beaten-down stock.
Low oil prices should be a positive for these stocks.
If you have a friend whose opinions about certain things - be it restaurants, vacation spots or stocks - you respect, then when this person recommends something, you pay attention.
These names stand out in the sector, which is making a comeback.
John Reese of RealMoney talks about the success of the O'Shaughnessy strategy favoring European companies.
RealMoney's John Reese sees these Dow component stocks headed for even higher ground.
Consider Synaptics, Maximus and Accenture.
Apple's strong fundamentals and the voracious demand for its products offset the concerns that the stock is overextended.
Aviation stocks meet many of the criteria used by value investing masters like Warren Buffett and Benjamin Graham.
Here are six Dow stocks considered winners by my James P. O'Shaughnessy strategy.