- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
My indicators suggest we are nearing the point where bad news has been fully discounted.
However, they are not yet at the levels that would make me a buyer.
No incentives are being offered to consumers and investors to curtail their negative outlooks.
The put/call ratio among option traders points to further weakness ahead.
Good ideas will require a more balanced market advance with strong leadership.
With no appealing stocks appearing, I have been examining gold and Treasuries.
The stimulus package being debated has no help for business or capital, which is why it will fail.
Blinded by ideology, Obama won't consider economic remedies that would benefit corporations.
When your screening system tells you that market conditions are changing, take heed.
Beyond comic relief on days when the market is cratering, the Illinois governor reminds us that most politicians are sorely lacking in ethics and integrity.