- As China Slows Down, the Philippines Moves to Grab Foreign Investment
- Why Obamacare Subsidies Should Be Struck Down by the Supreme Court
- MannKind's Afrezza Earns Lackluster Review from Independent Drug Arbiter
- Shale Oil Bust Enters Phase Two, Led by Hercules and SandRidge
- Comcast Wants Congress to Gut the New Net Neutrality Rules
My indicators suggest we are nearing the point where bad news has been fully discounted.
However, they are not yet at the levels that would make me a buyer.
No incentives are being offered to consumers and investors to curtail their negative outlooks.
The put/call ratio among option traders points to further weakness ahead.
Good ideas will require a more balanced market advance with strong leadership.
With no appealing stocks appearing, I have been examining gold and Treasuries.
The stimulus package being debated has no help for business or capital, which is why it will fail.
Blinded by ideology, Obama won't consider economic remedies that would benefit corporations.
When your screening system tells you that market conditions are changing, take heed.
Beyond comic relief on days when the market is cratering, the Illinois governor reminds us that most politicians are sorely lacking in ethics and integrity.