- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
- BlackBerry Classic Review: A Bold Update for CrackBerry Fans
General Motors (GM) is setting up for another pullback. The stock has been in rebound mode since early August but now appears to have run out of steam.
Chevron's (CVX) early-September action has been very disappointing. Similar to many of the big oil names, it has lagged the market noticeably last month.
But the stock now has layers of healthy support in place.
The recent bull run could take a much-needed rest, says Real Money's Gary Morrow.
The $84 to $85.50 area could potentially evolve into a key mid-term top.
It's on track to have its fourth straight up day on heavy volume.