- Using Tesla Math, GM’s Buick Unit Should Be Worth $1.1 Trillion
- No, Tesla Does Not Outsell the Mercedes S-Class in the U.S. or Globally
- GM's Triple Assault on Tesla -- Including a Range-Topping Cadillac Plug-In
- The 10 Most 'Socialist' States in America
- TheStreet Seeks Retraction From Washington Post on Steven Pearlstein Column
The operating system, according to Microsoft, is selling faster than Windows XP, in the same time period.
Regulators will wait to fine the company $4 million a day.
The software giant says it will aggressively defend against Oracle's spying claims.
It could mean trouble for EMC and Oracle, which have tied growth to aggressive M&A.
The move aims to make the new division more competitive with Yahoo! and Google.
A federal lawsuit claims its software rival was spying.
Weak revenue from the tax-prep product sends shares down more than 8%.
A report says sees growth for the business software segment of 11.7% through 2011.
The tech spending outlook remains uncertain after an earnings beat.
The database software giant glides past analysts' estimates.