- 4 Menu Items From the Past That McDonald's Should Bring Back
- 15 Cheap Cities Where You Don't Need a High Salary to Buy a House
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- U.S. Companies Find Cheap Labor -- and Growing Consumer Market -- in Philippines
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock Lower Today After Price Target Cut and Negative Analyst Note
The operating system, according to Microsoft, is selling faster than Windows XP, in the same time period.
Regulators will wait to fine the company $4 million a day.
The software giant says it will aggressively defend against Oracle's spying claims.
It could mean trouble for EMC and Oracle, which have tied growth to aggressive M&A.
The move aims to make the new division more competitive with Yahoo! and Google.
A federal lawsuit claims its software rival was spying.
Weak revenue from the tax-prep product sends shares down more than 8%.
A report says sees growth for the business software segment of 11.7% through 2011.
The tech spending outlook remains uncertain after an earnings beat.
The database software giant glides past analysts' estimates.