- As China Slows Down, the Philippines Moves to Grab Foreign Investment
- Why Obamacare Subsidies Should Be Struck Down by the Supreme Court
- MannKind's Afrezza Earns Lackluster Review from Independent Drug Arbiter
- Shale Oil Bust Enters Phase Two, Led by Hercules and SandRidge
- Comcast Wants Congress to Gut the New Net Neutrality Rules
A new branded deal with Nortel will be unveiled.
Third-quarter numbers could show tech spending is back on track.
The company takes some of its tools to the desktop.
Its Tellme buy gives it a solid base in mobile Web operations.
The software giant keeps a hand in the handheld market.
Higher-priced flash memory is a reason hard-drive makers will be around for a while, says Credit Suisse.
The software giant invests in industry-relevant software to win business across five industries.
Investors turn their back on 28% to 30% revenue growth.
At its analyst day, the storage company is expected to target fiscal 2008 sales growth of at least 30%.
More revenue means more demand for layout software.