- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
Shares of the chipmaker fall almost 10% the day after its dismal earnings report.
The chipmaker doesn't report bottom-line results and its outlook is disappointing.
The financial software company says that its probe into stock-options grants finds no irregularities.
The barrage of options relevations seems to be having an overall numbing effect on investors.
The graphics chipmaker delays full quarterly results on options problems but says sales rose.
Some grants now being scrutinized were not overseen by an independent board committee.
A report suggests the company handed out favorably priced grants.
The company doesn't offer up any huge surprises at its developers' conference.