- NBC Waiting for Brian Williams Apology as Firing Remains Possible
- Fiat Chrysler CEO Marchionne Possibly on Prowl for a Deal With GM
- It's Time for the Eurozone to Let Greece and Tsipras Go
- 'Star Wars' Crushes 'Batman v. Superman' -- and It's Not Even Close
- $15 Minimum Wage Protests Could Spell Major Problem for Retailers
Also, it's time to take some profits by closing out one model portfolio position.
Check back for updates on the options front.
Traders are watching the action go by.
Reading the tea leaves in an inscrutable market.
Assessing the market implications from reduced volatility.
As the major options exchanges re-jigger ownership structures, shares slump.
Looking to take a cue from Monday's opening, and reviewing the model portfolio's current open positions.
He'll resume publishing on Monday, Aug. 25.
Making a change in the current Spyder put position, and reviewing a pair of recent transactions.
Volume is light, making today's damage not quite as serious as it might be otherwise.