- As China Slows Down, the Philippines Moves to Grab Foreign Investment
- Why Obamacare Subsidies Should Be Struck Down by the Supreme Court
- MannKind's Afrezza Earns Lackluster Review from Independent Drug Arbiter
- Shale Oil Bust Enters Phase Two, Led by Hercules and SandRidge
- Comcast Wants Congress to Gut the New Net Neutrality Rules
This morning, safety comes first in option activity.
Looking to add positions in tech and telecom names, while bolstering the model portfolio's broad-market put protection.
Find out why options expert Steve Smith thinks the airline sector's oil-related rally may be limited, and hear his suggestions for how to play Continental.
Options expirations goes out with a whimper.
Booking gains in this medical testing name that has risen nicely of late. Also, reviewing some expiring positions.
Options expert Steve Smith looks at the real impact of option expiration on the markets.
Option expiration activity only has a muted impact today.
These electronic clearinghouses are beginning to target the options market.
Notable option trading in Autodesk, Knight Capital, Forest Labs and more.