- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
Also, it's time to take some profits by closing out one model portfolio position.
Check back for updates on the options front.
Traders are watching the action go by.
Reading the tea leaves in an inscrutable market.
Assessing the market implications from reduced volatility.
As the major options exchanges re-jigger ownership structures, shares slump.
Looking to take a cue from Monday's opening, and reviewing the model portfolio's current open positions.
He'll resume publishing on Monday, Aug. 25.
Making a change in the current Spyder put position, and reviewing a pair of recent transactions.
Volume is light, making today's damage not quite as serious as it might be otherwise.