- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
The packaging producer should benefit from lower energy prices
Portfolio Manager David Peltier highlights Sonoco Products (SONS) as one of his top dividend stocks for 2015.
We did not make any trades for the model portfolio this week amid the market volatility.
The stock was little changed in 2014, but pays a solid 3.3% dividend yield.
Portfolio Manager David Peltier highlights Tompkins Financial (TMP) as one of his top dividend stocks for 2015.
Leading telecom service provider AT&T has lost 5% in 2014, closing Thursday at $33.51, but offers an attractive 5.5% dividend yield.
More analysis on why I am a fan of the telecom company.
GE and Pfizer boosted their payouts and AT&T could before the end of the year.
Portfolio Manager David Peltier highlights AT&T (T) as one of his top dividend stocks for 2015.
Lockheed offers investors growth in addition to income.