- Using Tesla Math, GM’s Buick Unit Should Be Worth $1.1 Trillion
- No, Tesla Does Not Outsell the Mercedes S-Class in the U.S. or Globally
- The 10 Most 'Socialist' States in America
- Will Bendgate Have Any Long-Term Effect on Apple's iPhone 6 Plus Legacy?
- How Will SolarCity (SCTY) Stock Be Affected By The Pricing of Its Convertible Senior Notes?
Adding to our positions in Sonus Networks, Yamana Gold and Vantage Drilling as small-caps move lower.
We used the market's selloff this week to add shares to three of our model portfolio positions.
We are exiting our holding in Mattel and opening a new position in General Electric. Also, four company updates and two dividend reminders.
This trade also improves the average cost-basis.
We’re also raising its rating.
We're building up our position amid the larger market downdraft.
We put some cash to work in the model portfolio this week, initiating a new position and adding shares to two existing holdings.
The stock is down quite a bit this year but we continue to believe in the growth potential of the company's technology.
We are putting some cash to work this morning by adding shares to Yamana Gold and Vantage Drilling.
We believe this communications name is a company on sale and the stock is on the cusp of a positive inflection point.