- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Spikes Today on Takeover Speculation
The shares surge as second-half guidance appears intact.
The retailer also guides higher for the full-year.
Earnings visibility is low because of problems with a merchandising system.
Same-store sales and revenue drop at the department store chain.
Strong second-quarter earnings at Home Depot and Lowe's suggest the economy has some kick.
Earnings surge as homeowners weatherproof and economize.
Earnings from continuing operations come in ahead of recently raised guidance.
The remodeling chain sees few signs of a second-half recession.
Hurricane buying helps keep same-store sales on track for a 2%-4% gain.
Second-quarter earnings beat estimates by a penny a share.