- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
The shares surge as second-half guidance appears intact.
The retailer also guides higher for the full-year.
Earnings visibility is low because of problems with a merchandising system.
Same-store sales and revenue drop at the department store chain.
Strong second-quarter earnings at Home Depot and Lowe's suggest the economy has some kick.
Earnings surge as homeowners weatherproof and economize.
Earnings from continuing operations come in ahead of recently raised guidance.
The remodeling chain sees few signs of a second-half recession.
Hurricane buying helps keep same-store sales on track for a 2%-4% gain.
Second-quarter earnings beat estimates by a penny a share.