- IsoRay Takes Liberties With Lung Cancer Study Results to Prop Up Stock Price
- Carnival CEO Aims to Bust the Biggest Myths About the Cruise Industry
- Boomers' Biggest Retirement Regret? They Didn't Work Longer
- Shadow Work: How Businesses Are Turning Us All Into Unpaid Laborers
- America's 10 Favorite Fast-Food Burgers
The shares surge as second-half guidance appears intact.
The retailer also guides higher for the full-year.
Earnings visibility is low because of problems with a merchandising system.
Same-store sales and revenue drop at the department store chain.
Strong second-quarter earnings at Home Depot and Lowe's suggest the economy has some kick.
Earnings surge as homeowners weatherproof and economize.
Earnings from continuing operations come in ahead of recently raised guidance.
The remodeling chain sees few signs of a second-half recession.
Hurricane buying helps keep same-store sales on track for a 2%-4% gain.
Second-quarter earnings beat estimates by a penny a share.